The purpose of this Informed Consent Agreement is to inform you of the conditions and requirements for your participation in the Pain Point Coach Course. Your signature constitutes your acknowledgment that you understand and accept these conditions and requirements:
- This course provides information and teaches techniques for your personal growth and performance improvement and is not intended as therapy of any kind.
- This course is not designed to provide you with competency or any certification to teach the information or exercises learned during this course to others.
- I understand that the physical fitness aspects of this course are intended to accommodate individuals with varying goals and fitness levels.
- I understand that no exercise program is without inherent risks regardless of the care taken by the trainer(s) and that my personal safety cannot be guaranteed by Pain Point Coach. I realize that when participating in any exercises, particularly those that induce cardiovascular stress, there is a slight chance of serious injury.
- Likewise, I know that engaging in muscular endurance, strength building, and other fitness activities sometimes result in minor injuries.
- I do not hold Pain Point Coach responsible for any injury or discomfort that may occur during this course.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to 1) fully disclose any mental or physical health issues or medications that are relevant to participation in this course including an exercise program; 2) cease exercise and report promptly any unusual feelings (e.g., chest discomfort, nausea, difficulty breathing, apparent injury) during any exercise program; and 3) clear my participation with my physician.
- The materials, exercises and information provided in this course are intended for your personal use only and shall not be used for any other purpose, including the teaching or training of others.
- No participant recordings are permitted during the course.
- You will keep all personal information shared by participants in this course confidential.
- Your participation in this course is completely voluntary, and you may choose to discontinue your participation (with no guarantee of reimbursement) at any time by notifying Pain Point Coach trainers.
In agreeing to this exercise program:
- I acknowledge that my participation is completely voluntary.
- I understand the potential physical risks involved in an exercise program and believe that the potential benefits outweigh those risks.
- I give consent to certain physical touching that may be necessary to ensure proper technique and body alignment.
- I understand that the achievement of mental fitness/performance and physical health or fitness goals cannot be guaranteed. I have been able to ask questions regarding any concerns I might have, and have had those questions answered to my satisfaction.
- I am in good physical condition, have no impairment which might prevent my participation in mild to moderate physical activities, and have been advised to consult with a physician prior to beginning this program.
- I have been advised to cease activity immediately if I experience unusual discomfort and feel the need to stop.
Do you agree with our Participant's Agreement?